Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L, with CIF B82945718 with address for communications purposes at C / Amapola, 3. 28760 -Tres Cantos. Madrid.
Ivoro Estratégicas, SL (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), in its commitment to the Protection of Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Data, has adapted all its business processes, and especially those that involve a processing of personal data, to the REGULATIONS ( EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD), adapting them to the new requirements and implemented the necessary security measures based on the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L
VAT number B82945718
C / Amapola, 3. 28760 -Tres Cantos. Madrid.
Contact email address on personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We can collect your personal information:
• FROM YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (filling out forms or questionnaires, communicating with us by mail, telephone, email or otherwise);
• THIRD PARTIES, (for example, when it is the company they work for that provides their contact information, etc.).
All the information that you provide us must be truthful, taking responsibility for all the data that you communicate to us and keeping the information perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation. In any case, the person who provides the information will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to THE COMPANY, or to third parties for the information provided.
In the case of providing information about other people you must obtain your consent. If you provide us with information about other people you are confirming that you have your permission and that these people have understood how this information will be used.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information through:
• By phone;
• By email;
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only request the essential information to comply with the provision of service that you request.
When we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide that information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract that we have signed or are trying to celebrate with you. In this case, we may not be able to arrange the contract you wish to subscribe or we may cancel a service that you have contracted, although we will notify you accordingly.
The personal information we collect includes, among others, the following information:
• Any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms. The provision of your personal information through contact forms is not a mandatory or contractual requirement. However, fields marked with an asterisk are required because we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request.
• For purposes of technical security and system diagnosis, anonymous or pseudonymized, THE COMPANY can register the IP address (identification number of the device’s Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other) . This information may be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
5. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided voluntarily through any means, will be incorporated into the records of the treatment activities owned by THE COMPANY, with the following purposes:
• The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice through this site, by phone or by email.
• Provide the services included in the Website and / or provide the information requested, either via the web, by email or by telephone.
• Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY, and the Users and / or Clients.
• Manage compliance with contractual or extracontractual obligations assumed by THE COMPANY.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for some other reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
In the event that we need to use your personal information for unrelated purposes, we will notify you in advance and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
6. LEGAL BASES FOR THE TREATMENT
Each purpose for which we treat your personal data has a legal basis that justifies why we are using your personal data. Here we expose these legal bases:
• The User has given his consent to request information through the Contact form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, the withdrawal of this consent may affect our ability to provide the requested service.
• The User and / or Client has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. Processing is necessary for the conclusion and / or execution of a contract.
• The User and / or Client has given their informed consent for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy.
In addition, there may be cases in which processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
7. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The third parties listed below will only use your personal information under our strict instructions and have the obligation to ensure that the appropriate security measures are implemented.
• Software / systems providers.
• Professional advisers.
• Banks and financial entities.
• Transport and courier companies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when:
• The disclosure is required by law or by an Administration Body with authority over us or you, such as when there is a court order, legal obligation, etc .;
• We believe that such disclosure is necessary to assist in the prevention or detection of any criminal action (including fraud) or in the public interest.
8. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary and for the purpose for which they were originally collected. In particular, as long as there is a possibility that you or we wish to file a legal claim under the contracted service, or when we are required to keep your personal data due to legal or regulatory reasons.
However, the data will remain blocked during the periods determined by the regulations specified above, in order to meet the responsibilities that may arise. Once these deadlines have elapsed, they will be eliminated, unless the interested party has authorized their treatment for specific purposes for a longer period.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that they can no longer associate with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without prior notice.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
At present THE COMPANY, does not make any international transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
However, if in the future, we want to make sure that your data is stored and transferred securely. Therefore, we will only transfer them outside the European Union, when the data protection legislation is complied with and the transfer means offer adequate guarantees in relation to your data, for example:
– Through a data transfer agreement that incorporates the current standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by those responsible for processing in the EEA to those responsible for and in charge of processing in territories lacking adequate laws of Data Protection; or
– Subscribing the framework of the EU – EE Privacy Shield. UU for the transfer of personal data from entities based in the EU to entities located in the United States or another equivalent agreement in relation to other territories; or
– Transferring these data to countries in respect of which the European Commission has adopted a decision of adequacy relative to the degree of protection conferred by the legislation; or
– When necessary for the formalization or execution of a contract between us and a third party, and the transfer is in the interest of your person for the purposes of this contract (for example, if we must transfer the data outside the EEA to comply with our obligations under this agreement if you are our client); or
– When you have given your consent for the transfer of data.
To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we will put into practice the appropriate procedures together with third parties with whom we exchange your personal data, to ensure that such third parties treat such personal information in a manner consistent with data protection legislation and to respect it.
10. SECURITY MEASURES OF PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, used or accessed accidentally in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the applicable national legislation.
We have also implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data security. In case of occurrence, we will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet prevents it from being possible to guarantee the security of the information that is 100%. With this in mind, any data transmission made through the Internet will be at your own risk, so we urge you to take all precautions to protect your personal information while online.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
You can freely exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Suppression, Opposition and Limitation to the processing of your data, as well as the portability of them and not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles.
Specifically, you have the right to:
• That we provide more details about the use we make of your personal data / special category of data.
• That we facilitate your access to your personal data, obtaining even a copy of the personal information that you have provided to us;
• That we update any inaccuracy in your personal data;
• That we eliminate any category of personal data that no longer has a legal basis for its use;
• When the treatment is based on consent, withdraw your consent given (without retroactive effect) so that we cease treatment based on such consent;
• Oppose any treatment based on legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment outweigh any damage to your Data Protection Rights;
• Restrict the way we use your personal information while a complaint is being investigated.
In certain circumstances, we will be forced to restrict previous rights to safeguard the public interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and our interests (for example, the maintenance of legal privilege).
The exercise of Rights is free. However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
The exercise of Rights is very personal, so for your exercise you must prove your identity or that of your Legal Representative.
In the event that you do not duly prove your identity or there are doubts about the law exercised, we will contact you to clarify these points.
We try to answer all legitimate requests within a month. Occasionally, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests. In this case, we will notify you accordingly.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us through:
• Email addressed to email@example.com
• Written communication addressed to:
• Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L
• CIF B82945718
• C / Amapola, 3. 28760 -Tres Cantos. Madrid.
In this communication you must indicate as subject “Protection of Personal Data”, indicate your name and surnames, attach a photocopy of your D.N.I. or an accredited document, and determine an address for the purposes of notifications and the reasoned request in which the request, date and signature are specified.
In the event that you are finally not satisfied with the use we make of your personal data or with our response to any request for Rights that you exercise, you may file a timely complaint with the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
12. OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own Privacy Policies and that we accept no responsibility for such policies or the processing of your personal information. Consult these policies before sending personal information to such third-party websites.
This web page is property of Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L. The fact of accessing this page implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The domain www.ivoro.ventures is registered in the name of Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L, with CIF B82945718 with address for the purposes of communications in C / Amapola, 3. 28760 -Tres Cantos. Madrid.
2. All the intellectual property rights of the content of this web page and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L and it is to whom it corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same. Thus, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or in part, without prior express authorization of Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L. Similarly, all distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
3. Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them. Neither assumes any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed through links from the website. The presence of these links is for informational purposes, and does not constitute in any case an invitation to contract products or services that can be offered on the destination website.
4. Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L declines any responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website.
5. Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web page, and its design or presentation, at any time.
6. Ivoro Estratégicas, S.L does not assume any responsibility derived from technical problems or failures in the computer equipment, that occur during the connection to the Internet, or that may be originated by third parties through illegitimate interferences beyond its control.
8. In general, relations with users, derived from the provision of services contained on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The users of this web page are aware of everything that has been exposed and accept it voluntarily.